An FYI, The US Sport Aviation Expo, in Sebring, Florida, this January 14 thru 17 will host three forums on combining touring the US by small motor home and Kitfox (or Just, Avid, Aerotrek, etc). My wife and I have taken our Kitfox IV, Rotax 80, all over the US each year for over a decade. Starting in the Florida keys, hitting down east coastal Maine and the International Seaplane fly in at Moose Head Lake, eating lots of lobsters, heading out to the Pacific coast, crossing back over to play extensively in the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Moab, Bryce Canyon, Montecello and Canyon Lands area, and on our return playing on remote Gulf coast barrier islands with a whole lot more in between. We rarely stay overnight at RV parks, saving huge expenses that way, which is surprisingly easy. I am happy to share how this process of touring by RV and LSA can be remarkably inexpensive and of course huge FUN. The plane and enclosed trailer, which serves as a mobile hanger and shop, is dropped off at airports along the way where we want to fly, down low and slow, which of course is our pleasure in the Kitfox. Then, when the weather is spectacular we hop in the Kitfox and go flying, what a treat. No need to schedule a check ride to use a rental plane, no scheduling of a rental plane in advance just to find the weather did not cooperate or the rental is out of service and no worries about rental aircraft maintenance history. Best of all the types of places we fly in (NOT OVER) are absolutely meant for light STOL aircraft like a Kitfox. For those who do not fold their wings frequently, From pulling the trailer thru an airport gate to having the Kitfox out of its nest, wings swung and ready to fly is as little as 8 minutes if you have your act down pat. I can show lots of tips on "How To Do It". We have probably 85,000 plus miles over the road with the plane in the trailer without hurting the plane And only been denied access thru an airport gate once. If you get a chance come by one of the forums, love to exchange ideas, learn from others. Oh, I will probably do similar forums again this year at Sun N Fun, Air Venture and Copper State. No sales involved, just info sharing from a member of the SoutherMost EAA Chapter 1241, Marathon, Florida Keys Best to all for the new year. BJ Kitfox IV 1050 Rotax 912 bjones@dmv.com