I HAD a set of Lightspeed PFX, they should rename the Lightspeed PFX to Lightspeed POS (Piece of S**t)! I flew from Dallas to Lubbock, I was getting some noise that was unbearable. I played around with my squelch on my intercom, turned down the volume to the point I could barely hear, because of the background noise. Finally I landed at an airport in route to Lubbock and took my PFXs (POS) off and got out my Lightspeed Zulu I. Plugged them in and magically I had absolutely no background noise, I flew back to Dallas and then on to Oklahoma City to visit the daughter with the Zulu-I.

As I said in a previous post, I had complained to Lightspeed about all of the problems with the Lightspeed PFX’s (POS). They agreed to swap me a new set of Light Speed Zulu IIs plus a pair a Lightspeed Sierra headsets to replace my PFX (POS). Every time I called they kept telling me how great the PFXs were, and everybody loves them. However, mine would keep shutting down in flight, the Blue Tooth Phone didn’t work, and then they started with the unbearable Static. The Lightspeed PFX were undoubtedly the worst set of headsets I have ever owned, the cheap $150 headsets I purchased 18 years ago worked better.

My Recommendation DO not WAIST your money on a set of Lightspeed PFX headsets, get the Zulu II or Bose if you want Noise cancelation.