Ok, all you KF guru's, I have the $64 question. I have three props in my posession that I can put on the uncompleted IV I just purchased. The GSC 3 blade, a 2-blade Warp Drive Taper tip (70"?), and a 3-blade Whirlwind of 70".
While the Whirlwind is currently on another plane I am thinking of ordering one of the new Whirlwind 75" STOL props for that plane and if I do the 70" will be available for use.
I think the Whirlwind is the best prop but since it may be a while before I can afford the 75" I will use either the Warp or the GSC.
Is the Warp Drive a better performing prop than the GSC? My personal experience with this 2-blade Warp was that it had excellent climb and very good cruise numbers but it seemed to be 'harder' on the 912. It also was not nearly as smooth as the 3-blade Whirlwind that replaced it.
I have read on here both pros and cons to the GSC but I seem to still see alot of them being used so they can't be all that bad.
I may send the Warp back to the factory and see if it needs balancing. Or just sell it.