Hey folks, I'm band new to the group and recently acquired an absolutely beautiful KF II/582 from Roger Circle in northern Indianna. He won top awards at Oshkosh, S & F, and the Dayton Airshow with his plane, I trust his craftsmanship and attention to detail. The plane has 620TT(ish), and 80(ish) on the 582, and I had an A&P do a proper pre-buy on it so everything checked out. My question is this: I've flown RANS taildraggers and a Skyraider II and they felt very light and nimble on the aileron control. The KF is two fingers near the center at cruise, but the stick force gets what I feel is very heavy when you roll in and roll out to the outside of the stick movement. On the ground everything is free and clear, so I'm assuming it's aerodynamic pressure I'm feeling. The plane trims hands-off and is very stable in all axis. Can anyone shed some light? Is this "normal feel" for this model, or should I be checking something? It does have balance weights instanstalled and the rivet AD at the hinge points as well. Thanks in advance for any guidance/advice