Summer is coming fast here in LA, and I need to cool off.

Rotax 618, warp drive 3blade square tip, wot set at 6800, egts are fantastic in all ranges. 80/20 coolant mix, gas premixed 91octane 50:1

I have confirmed my T-stat opens fully at 135. I have "calibrated" my water temp gauge and it indicates 10deg higher than actual water temp.

I had the 618 rad installed just forward of my grove gear on 1" blocks. Temps stayed ok, allbeit on the high side. 175-180.....

I purchased the Murle Williams aluminum radiator looking forward to the "10-20deg" advertised lower temps. I also ordered the kitfox scoop for looks mostly.

Installed the rad and the scoop. Looks great! But too Hot! I figured the smaller rad and the scoop would negate some of the advertised cooling, but instead, I ended up a bit hotter than orginal. So now Im pushing 190-200. And the OAT's are not even up to max here yet.

Called MW. He recommended I remove the T-stat. That seems to lower the temps a few degrees. He also wants me to remove the scoop. I like it too much to give up and pull it off just yet.

I'm going to try some magic coolant stuff? I will add another rad inside the cowl somewhere to add volume and and subtract a few degrees?

I also have a CHT installed and I need to confirm what the gauge indicates, but my CHT's stay just below 100deg C...

Options? Opinions?