I have a Dynon (EIS) fuel flow sensor in my SS7 with 912uls and needed to calibrate it. So I made a 2 hour flight at a constant 5000 rpm cruise speed, starting with completely full tanks and then filling up to full again with an accurate reading of gallons actually used at the end of 2.0 hours. By comparing this actual amount with the amount the fuel computer said I used I could come up with a correction factor to modify the "K" factor used by the sensor/computer. Now I should have a very accurate reading for at least this one condition of moderate 5000 rpm cruise. The part that pleased me the most was the gallons/hour burn rate at these conditions of just a hair over 4.0 gph. Now that's economical flying in my book! TAS was real close to 100 mph. Love this Kitfox and its Rotax engine.

It is very comfortable flying also. The other day I had a buddy of mine, who flys a Super Cub, along as a passenger in my Kitfox and he was amazed at how quiet and vibration free it was. We could actually have very comfortable conversation with each other (over the intercom of course) during the flight. Of course all you long-time Kitfox/Rotax owners already know all of this; but for me I am continually discovering all the many good things about our birds the more hours I put on it.