Yes John, you should have written something....
I bet I will be ordering an entire wing panel since I didn't follow the guidance given here. It seems everywhere I referred to with regard to Poly Fiber and Oratex they recommend starting with a small part like the elevator or rudder before moving on to wings and fuselage. I could not have used scrap left over from the wing by following those suggestions. And regarding flawless fabric within the 71".. maybe not. I have located what appears a dab of paint over a small spot where the color coat has come off. Not even a big deal. As I have damaged that color coat myself elsewhere and dabbed a small spot of yellow paint over my damage as well. I found such a perfect match paint that showing a pic of it, you would not find the spot.
I just finished the fabric along the razor back last night and am so relieved that it looks great. I think the fact that I took it on by splitting the panel down the middle helped me out a lot. Fuselage is now covered but now need to tackle the tapes. Not looking forward to the transition of the razorback and the vertical fin.