Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 912 Big Bore kit ??

Default Re: 912 Big Bore kit ??

Timberwolf,
    Got your reply before you editied it as you probably noticed I already have the 80-95 High Compression pistons and not sure if it maters but I have not seemn any high temperatures with these pistons.
    I am definitely intrigued with the kit that Highwing mentioned and will be calling Mr. Stockman.

Off topic......lots of Timberwolves up around my place here in northern MN. The real ones!!! Also, I have a trailer and property in Navarre. Know anyone looking to buy?

Highwing,
    Thank you for the contact info for Hal Stockman. I just got off the phone with a very enjoyable talk with him. He was definitely a very helpful and accomadating man. I hope to get one of his low compression kits by tax time.

Av8r,
    No spreken se duetch! And I lived in Germany for 2 years!

I talked to Hal yesterday and am impressed with his product. I also checked out the Silent HekTik website and see they sell a very similar product in addition to a replacement alternator that puts out 37 amps and a fuel injection system. Has anyone had any real world experience with either of these companies or any of their products?

Yesterday I placed an order with Hal Stockman for his big bore high compression cylinder/ piston set. What the hell, it's only money. I tried to contact the other vendor Silent Hektik, but no luck. I tried to buy an indicator from another German vendor a few years ago and had the same problem. I did allow for the time difference.

AWESOME!! As soon as you get it installed I would be very appreciative if you would PM me or post a review! I am 'chomping at the bit' to order the kit also but am a little short on funds right now. I am hoping to order a set after I get my taxes done....unless our glorious gov'ment robs me.
    I have a trip out west planned in June and having flown those high altitudes years ago, I know every bit of power is needed.