Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: The "Ladies" are at it again!

Default The "Ladies" are at it again!

Yup! It's THAT most important time of year, AGAIN, and that can mean only one important thing: The Ladies Love Taildraggers crew has released another Holiday Video for the general amazement, amusement and glorification of the most glorious form God ever created...the Taildragger!

Enjoy this year's fun-filled, fantasy-fulfilling film format at: http://www.ladieslovetaildraggers.co...-holiday-video.

"E.T."
    (And tell 'em I sent ya!)

Default Re: The "Ladies" are at it again!

Thanks E.T. One of my favorite aviation sites. The girls know how to have fun with their airplanes. I saw Miss Dee's Cub.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Very cool!
    Steve Wilson
    Huntsville, UT
    Kitfox 85DD
    912A / 3 Blade Taper Tip Warp Drive
    Convertible Nosewheel & Tailwheel
    SkySteve's SPOT Page
    SkySteve's You Tube Videos

Talking Re: The "Ladies" are at it again!

I vote that they make a calendar....

You may get your wish, wannafly; the "LLT" website somehow got wind of my initial posting, below, and is now quoting it directly, along with a link to THIS website, as a lead-in to their video! Assuming they have a member (not including my wife, Miss Dee) who monitors our TKF website, they may pick up on your request any day now. It's kinda like having Santa know what you want for Christmas, isn't it? *

And, speaking of Santa's omniscient observations, take a gander at this clip from the plyer of friendly skies to the north; "WestJet" (that's Canadian for "Southwest Airlines spirit" up in cold country ) Airlines, which has an annual pranking itch that they just HAVE to scratch each year at this time, is also "at it again" just like the Lady Taildraggers. Take a gander at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIEIvi2MuEk. (Hankies are authorized.)

How can you NOT love Canadians? If that doesn't warm your heart, not even an SS-7 kit jammed tail-first under your Christmas tree will make you smile!

"E.T."
    * Of course, these days, with the NSA tapping everything to include maple trees, this surveillance concept seems somehow creepier than I remember it being when I was a kid!

I don't know DF6...an SS-7 under my tree would bring more tears to my eyes than that video did. Great Job WESTJET! Esser, and all our Northern neighbors, have a Merry Christmas!
    Chris Holaday
    Looking at the Model 5 or newer for size!

That was great E.T. Thanks for posting. WestJet and their employees found the Christmas Spirit. I hope it spreads across the boarder to the South.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Good to see an airline (an especially the employees) do something for it's riders.
    Bet no airline I know of in the states would think of something like this.

Dick B