Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Vixen 789'er Delta Foxtrot on Short Final forTeamKitfox

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Vixen 789'er Delta Foxtrot on Short Final forTeamKitfox

I signed up for TeamKitfox this afternoon. It is nice to have another option for a progressive Kitfox forum.

Kathy and I live in Mobile, AL (on the Gulf Coast). Our Vixen was built by a gentleman in Pueblo, CO and had its first flight in 09/99. He built it specifically for us…although he didn’t’ know it at the time! We purchased it in July of 06 and flew it home. It only had 192 hours when it came to live with us! She is well appointed and flies exceptionally well. The autopilot, oxygen, and IFR capable systems make cross country flights a joy. …And we don’t even leave the ground without our AnyWhere Map navigation system with weather.

One of our favorite “long weekend” trips is to a place in Suches, GA. You will see my posts regarding our “plans” for these trips to High Valley Resort (GA87). Check it out…everyone is always invited!

We are pleased to be part of this new forum and will continue to learn from others. We will share our comments when we think it will benefit the forum and its members. I have also posted several pictures to My Album.

Randy, thanks again for providing another Kitfox forum option!

Travis
    Last edited by FlyboyTR; 07-28-2008 at 02:16 PM.