Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dan's 7ss build

Default Dan's 7ss build

I thought I would start a thread on building my 7 Super Sport I will post a few pictures and ask a few questions of my new fox friends. I currently am following the builders build sites and post who are ahead of me and value them very much.
    I received my kit delivered to my house October 4th 2013 I will be buildings it in my garage, I also have a nice hanger KAWO I can also work in when I need more space and as I get closer to fly time.
    I also have a web page which I may post more photos www.rdan.com I'm not a big chatter so I won't get to detailed in descriptions but anyone, especially new builders following me please ask for details. I also very much welcome advise and input from everyone.
    Dan
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Dan's 7ss build

Hey Dan. Glad to see you are posting your build here. Looking forward to seeing your progress!

Attaching more then 1 photos I know the has been discussed before but still can only attach one photo at a time says I can post up to 5 photos but when I upload another it wipes out the first?

Dan,
    I have run into this before.. usually when trying to attach photos taken with a phone or tablet.. they use the same file name.. eg: photo1.jpg then you go to attach the next photo and it is named photo1.jpg.. and overwrites the first one. Never found an easy solution.. so copied the photos to a computer and renamed them.
    John McBean
    www.kitfoxaircraft.com

"The Sky is not the Limit... It's a Playground"

I run mine thru paint to get them upright from my phone after i email them form phone to pc or connect a usb cord, then rename
    Chase
    Model 5 OutBack
    912 UL

I upload all of mine to photobucket and then just copy the image links

This makes sense I am using my iPad I will use another method when I want multiple photos

Hi Dan,

I am a builder in Colorado Springs, Co. Enjoyed seeing your pics and look forward to tracking your progress. I am building a SS as well. I also have a web site. Its http://ericwj.wix.com/colorado-kitfox. The front page has pics of myself and my brother who also has built and is flying his SS, at various places in Montana and Idaho as we flew to the factory fly-in this year in McCall, Id. Good luck as you move forward.

Eric Joern

Progress photos
    Last edited by Danh; 11-10-2013 at 09:32 PM.

photo update