Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Oz build SS7

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Some fun at our local Airfield.

I have been a little slack lately with my posts - too busy enjoying VMB and helping to organise a little flyin here last Saturday. It was great to have a group of Kitfox amongst the 40 + aircraft that attended. We had posters on this site - Jono, Metalman(Matt), Plansmakeer (Tom), Aus S7 Build (Ben) all fly in as well as a few other Kitfox and Skyfox that I was not aware of. I was a bit disappointed than none of you Yanks made the effort to attend though.......!

I have done the 25 hr inspections and all turned out well. The only little issues have been with the Rotax 912is Sport - both issues were with indicator lights (one Fuel Pump and the other Lane B... ie. computer B in 912is speak). After speaking with the Rotax dealer both were resolved by reseating little electrical plugs on the fuel pump and manifold sensors respectively. I have lodged reports on these to Rotax but must admit that I am a little surprised that the quality of these fittings would have caused an issue. All resolved now though ( I think).

So, after a great weekend, it's time to start enjoying VMB although the weather is getting pretty warm here now. Early morning flying is the go!

cheers

ross
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ross
    Mt Beauty, Vic
    OZ
    Sold to Richard and Scott Taubman in OZ, 2019. Kitfox SS7,Rotax 912is Sport, Airmaster CSP 75" blades.
    Landcruiser and Cub off road camper (doesn't get any kudos on this forum!)