Hello All
Hopefully this inquiry will not bend the rules but receive some helpful replies.
I fly a Vixen Model 5 and live in southern BC, Canada and are considering towing it to the more southern climate for January/February this winter. I am looking at either southern AZ or maybe CA.
I would like to locate somewhere with an airport, close to an RV park ( I drive a Sprinter campervan) preferably in rather uncontrolled/congested air-space, with an active GA community. Ideally with a few KFers around and rentable hanger space. I know, pretty tall order!!!
I have been looking at the Ajo, Casa Grande area but really would appreciate input from our forum community.
To avoid cluttering the forum maybe the best way would be replies through private messaging or email to don@hudgeon.com.
My travel partner is also a fiddle player/learner so if there was a music community as well would be great!.
I would also consider renting/house sitting a private home for part of the time.
Would appreciate any input from you folks that live in these areas in are very flexible about location and timing.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Don Hudgeon
don@hudgeon.com