Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Pilot

Default Re: New Pilot

Brandon, Most excellent, congratulations. What a beautiful area to fly a Kitfox in, your a lucky guy.
    Dorsal ~~^~~
    Series 7 - Tri-Gear
    912 ULS Warp Drive

Brandon, way to go. I remember back when I learned to fly. It was in the kitfox as well. 2800 hrs later. what fun.

Thanks everyone for the kind words! I am pretty stoked!!! I have a great job and now I can fly the best airplane out there....and you're right, in some of the best country!

A special thank you to John and Debra for always making yourself available for my questions and making sure I can operate an airplane safely.

Giant thank you to Paul Leadabrand of Stick and Rudder! Paul runs a first class training operation and always keeps it interesting and still creates teaching moments. It was GREAT learning in the Kitfox!

Really looking forward to the Fly-In next weekend....watch for me behind the stick! Woo hoooo!!!!

Wow! That's Good for you! Congrats Brandon! Enjoy! Cheers