Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: two new kitfoxes at pilots ridge

Default two new kitfoxes at pilots ridge

hi folks, the kitfox population is growing at my home base of pilots ridge "03nc". Tom Linsis model 7 is to be delivered today, and my next door neighbor Bill Sansone placed his order for a model 7 yesterday.
    along with those two and mine and jim hunters 7 and Frank Goggio's model 4 kitfox will be well represented at pilots ridge.
    Now let the fun began, half the fun of owning a kitfox is building it

Default Re: two new kitfoxes at pilots ridge

i'm sure you'll enjoy helping them in their build knowing your beautiful plane is ready to go at any time.
    will you be going to tripletree next week. dori I plan on it. hopefully weather permits.
    ken nougaret Zephyrhills,fl Cherokee n7827n

Default Re: two new kitfoxes at pilots ridge

hi kin, not sure if I can make tripletree next week as I still have a lot to do to get ready for to go out to McCall. some of the guys at southport "ksut" had talked about going so it might be one of those " heck lets go I can do that when I get back".
    desertfox, yes it looks like were going to have something to do for a while around here but like I tell my wife it keeps me out of the bars