Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Ivo ga

Thumbs up Ivo ga

Just slow-taxi'd the first Dutch IVO ground adjustable for more than an hour: what a fine prop that is. Beautifully made, light, clever adjustment, fine and willing people, nice price.
    Noise certification won't be a problem due to our Swiss KF-friends: the KF-IV/IVO-GA/912 combination is quite common, there..
    Now I just have to find a way to get their spinner here (importing costs 3 times the thing itself..) and I'll be set!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Ivo ga

I recently went to a 3 bladed IVO from a 2 bladed tapered tip Warp. Even with the extra blade it only weighed a few grams difference when on the digital scale. The biggest difference I noticed is how much smoother it is. I've had a vibration since my first test flight with the warp. With the Ivo it's now smooth as glass. With the IFA the peformance increase is also substantial. I was sooooo happy to have gotten rid of that vibration.

Default Re: Ivo ga

Hans,
    I've been using a borrowed 3 blade ultralight IVO GA like yours for a month or so. It is very smooth. I ran it with a Dynavibe prop balancer today and the result was a vibration of .48 inches per second at 2100 prop RPM without any other weights added.
    -- Paul S
    Model III SN910
    582 IVO Med