Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Western North Carolina owners

At one time i had 7 aircraft, the ones i flew the most ,.. The kitfox and a Phantom ultralight the rest didnt get flown much and any good offer ended up owning them

hey Mitch ,..just sent you 2 emails to the address on the first page

http://batchgeo.com/map/34e3d56ef6e8...632c4827211529

the map

Default Re: Western North Carolina owners

Hey Mitch , sent you a private message a few days ago, wondering if you have made any ground on your decision, and did you get my e mail?

Chase

Congrats on your purchase Mitch~!! she is a beauty~!! I know what you'll be doing tomorrow

Thanks Skypirate I will most certainly be flying tommorow I would have been flying today but weather delayed the arrival of my new baby till there was about 5 minutes of day light left. So tommorow bright and early around 6:30 we will be headed to the airport were I left her at tonight "That was hard to do" and we will be doing some orientation and then headed into the friendly skies for a full day of flying and learning. I will post some pictures and video soon. Mitch