Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Test flying begun

Default Test flying begun

Hey all, I've finally started the test flying after a three year build, took some video of a circuit , they are really top little planes, I'm enjoying it more every time I go up
    http://youtu.be/-vaTczu7eb8

Smile Re: Test flying begun

Congratulations on a Great milestone. It sure is a awesome feeling on the first flight after so much time building, looks like some nice country to fly in too.

Default Re: Test flying begun

congradulations! can't wait to be at that point. good to see another kitfox in florida. is that a model 4 or 7? what airfield are you out of?
    ken

Default Re: Test flying begun

Er Melbourne AUSTRALIA,,,,the airfield is called Coldstream and yeh the valley is very nice, lots of vineyards and bush, the aircraft started out as an Aussie copy of a Kitfox, probably close to a model 3-4 . I used the fuselage and wings from the Aussie variant and fabricated pretty much everything else, it runs a 100hp 912 , I'm getting 900fpm at 60kias on climb and 80knots cruise at 4800rpm,
    Cheers Mat