Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Hole repair..... :-/

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Hole repair..... :-/

Well, the girl is home and in the heated garage, being as it is a balmy 12 out tonight here in the sub tundra. Have the "patch kit" from Consolidated Aircraft, and am ready to rock and roll.... Question for all you knowledgable ones from a production/heavy iron kinda guy.....

Do I trim the holes to "clean them up" or just install the patch right over top? And also, where in the hell can you buy REAL MEK these days, not this "substitute" crap they pawn off on you? What a load of bull****. Friggin Bunny-Huggers take all the fun out of everything... :-)

One more question..... Is it acceptable for me to kiss her good night once I tuck her into her warm bed for the night? Ah, screw it, I do anyways. :-)

Does anyone know or have, silhouette drawings of a KF, suitable for paint scheme sketching? I really don't want to make my own by tracing... LOL

As always.....God Bless you all and keep the greasy side down....

Denny
    Attached Images Attached Images