Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Other Forums

Default Other Forums

I have been subscribed to AvidFoxFlyers Forum for some time now, but can't access it anymore because my system identifies it as an "attack site."

Info? Ideas? Comments? Solutions?

Default Re: Other Forums

There having some problems and I think the owner/operator travels quite a bit.
    Last edited by birddog486; 11-19-2012 at 08:08 PM.

You could reset your internet security in your browser to recognize the site as a trusted address. In firefox it is Tools, options, security, exceptions.

There is also the possibility the site is truly infected or hacked and it was added to the attack sites list during your last update.

The site was hacked.

It's currently being worked on.
    Av8r3400
    Kitfox Model IV
    The Mangy Fox
    912UL 105hp Zipper
    YouTube Videos

Quote Originally Posted by jtpitkin06 View Post
    You could reset your internet security in your browser to recognize the site as a trusted address. In firefox it is Tools, options, security, exceptions.

There is also the possibility the site is truly infected or hacked and it was added to the attack sites list during your last update.

Thanks. Since it was working fine for some time, and this trouble only appeared recently, I am presuming the worst and waiting until I get reliable notice that the cause has been eliminated.

If others on this list have had similar problems, or if someone knows that the problem has been fixed, I'd like to hear about it.

Why would anyone want to hack such a site? Will this one be next?