Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Triple Tree, S.C.

Default Triple Tree, S.C.

is anyone familiar with the triple tree aerodrome fly-in (SC00), in south carolina? i first learned about it on the t.v. show "the aviators". i'll be taking the cherokee this friday and camping the weekend. a free covering workshop is offered on saturday that i plan to attend. check it out online. looks like a first class gathering.

i should have mentioned this earlier to give more of a heads up.
    ken

Default Re: Triple Tree, S.C.

hi kin, triple tree is a beautiful 7000' grass strip that holds the "joe nall" r/c flyin as well as the full scale flyin. i have been to the joe nall and it is great. the grounds are well kept and all amenties are there such as camping, food, bath house.
    the airfield is privately owned and is ran for the love of flying and you will feel at home with every one you meet there. i plan to go friday or saturday not sure what day yet, hope to see you there

sounds great; i hope the weather is o.k. i would like to go to the joe nall event as well as r/c flying is where i got my start in aviation. look for the tan piper cherokee N7827N.
    ken

hi kin. looks like saturday is going to be my day at triple tree, plan to fly the ss n# 92mh yellow and white, will be looking for your piper.