Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eastern WA Fly-In September 15th

Default Re: Eastern WA Fly-In September 15th

How about 8 Kitfoxes for breakfast? Wow what a turn out for the Sunday morning fly out!

101_0430.jpg

Then off to Sullivan Lake for fun.

101_0442.jpg

101_0431.jpg

How bout this one?

Flight.jpg

Nice pics. Looks like a good time was had by all.

Dick B

Kelly, thanks for hosting all of us. You mother and wife did an outstanding job in the food department. I enjoyed meeting some of you from the forum and all others. Thank you John and Debra McBean for allowing me to pester you with all of my questions. To fly formation with the heliocopter was exciting. I have got to get with it on my SS. Next year we will have to do this again so that I can fly my own in. My wife is tired of me talking about yesterday all day today. First rate event!!
    Stan Inzer
    912 ULS
    Dynon Skyview 10"
    N599KF

Talking Re: Eastern WA Fly-In September 15th

Hey Kelly
    Thanks again for the great event. You,Raina and mom Mary out excelled yourselves to host an event like this. It was a great success, and for a first attempt, you guys never missed a beat!!! Good on you!!
    Thanks for the invite.
    Your just barely, northern neighbor.

Don

Donna and I had a great time putting faces to people on the list. We enjoyed the event, and the ideas from looking around, and a lot of verbal input will help as I finish my build. Thanks Tom & Donna Stuart

What an absolutely great event. Sorry I could not make it. The pictures are fantastic and gives one a sliver of what it must have been like. Be sure and add some pictures to the "where I fly" thread. Good to see we had one Canadian rep there. Way to go Don. I sure hope it happens again next year, to have a secound chance to make it. WOW great hosts, great scenery, great people, and great aircraft. This is what keeps my heart pounding, keep it up...

Kelly,
    Thank you for a great time ! Special thanks to Raina and Mary (mom) for all the great food and organization. Speaking from experience.. I know how hard they work to make us look good. Be sure to thank them Kelly.. dinner out might be in order

The Fox Farm fly-in was a great time and we look forward to it again. Hopefully we won't have the smoke to contend with for the trip... 2.7 hours chock (S66) to chock (Fox-Farm). Great Lunch and Deserts with much from the home garden.. YUM.

Thanks to Aerocet for allowing Kelly to have one of the new floats on display.. What a nice piece of equipment. Carbon for weight, 500-5 mains and both the main and the nose have shock absorbtion 84 lbs ea. I suspect all up to be in the 230 range which allows for under 200 lb installed.

After a great day Debra and I headed to Sandpoint for the night...
    If you ever find yourself in Sandpoint be sure to goto "Sweet Lou's" Bar and Resturant... Great smoked Prime Rib and if you like Nachos.. I have to admit that it was the some of the best Nachos I've had.

Good nights sleep and a early launch to Nordams (Priest Lake) to meet with everyone for Breakfast...

Off to Sullivan Lake... didn't have many takers but the 4 Fox's and the R44 found our way over to enjoy the view.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    John McBean
    www.kitfoxaircraft.com

"The Sky is not the Limit... It's a Playground"

Smile Re: Eastern WA Fly-In September 15th

Great photos of "Heaven on Earth" (aka. Washington State). Born and raised in the Wenatchee Valley on the Colombia River... Maybe I'll retire back there and join y'all for the 5th Annual Fly-in. What an exciting turnout and judging by the photos, great food as well! Congrats to Kelly & Raina on your first Fly-in being successful!
    Chris Holaday
    Looking at the Model 5 or newer for size!

Chris , not sure there will be much left around Wenatchee by the time they get the fires out . Lots of fires in wa , check the wa tfrs
    chuck
    kitfox IV 1050
    912ul warpdrive
    flying B , yelm, wa