Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: flying addiction

Default Re: flying addiction

i think fishing,quad riding, camping,hunting all come with a divorce papers! flying is just icing on the cake.

Unless you find someone that is your sole mate. I have one of those. 35years this coming january. She loves to fish, oh my. Of course I better get her on the fish. Last weekend I gave her one of my bass 6lb. fish, she had a ball. Of course I caught three 6lb fish, two 7lb fish, and a 4lb fish on that round. two hour block of time. But she got one good one, oh she also got a 4lb fish also. But my point, flying, fishing, what ever you do, make her a part. Sunday night I took her up for a night flight, she loved it. I fly every day, I get up at 5 am and fly for about an hour before work right now. Now does she come along, no way, that's MY time. divorce, what the frick is that.

Now my addiction, yup, flying for sure. Try 2200 hrs in 7 years.
    Last edited by Slyfox; 05-17-2012 at 12:00 PM.

i can say i have a good catch to, she loves to read books i love to be outside and she let me do it. 26 years later , i spend my money ,she spend hers,,guess i cant beat that with a stick!

Slyfox >> "Now my addiction, yup, flying for sure. Try 2200 hrs in 7 years."

On top of a good marriage - Now that's something to put in my bucket list.

Quote Originally Posted by foxkit3 View Post
    Did anybody tell you that when you get your pilot license it comes with devorce papers. LOL. unless she likes to fly also. Flying is therpy, have a bad day at work go flying, Its all good after that.
    She flies for a living. So I am the dull one. But I am more of a plane nerd than her. It's a good relationship when the only fights we have are over who has control haha.