Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Where I Fly.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Where I Fly.

Nice! My wife and i are going up to Rimrock fishing today. I have a new fly Rod and Reel that hasn't been tested yet. Pulling a boat so no kitfox flying today.
    Tom Jones
    Classic 4 builder

Myself, an RV9, Aerocoup, and a Breezy from our EAA Club flew to Wenatchee Saturday for a Fly in. The Forest Service (my old employer) gave Fire Rappeller demonstration.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tom Jones
    Classic 4 builder

Tieton was a popular place the last few days. We spent one night at Tieton then on to Dug Bar in Hells canyon for a second night.
    IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg

scott , was wondering , since your so close , if you had one of the wa airport guides ? they do come in handy , have the closure dates of the state strips . which appear unreasonable for some of them . it is possible for a person to receive a personal call from the guy that runs wa state air if that person might be observed using one of the strips during the time they are supposed to be closed . we have a few extra guides laying around the hangar if you need one , or state air would be happy to give you one . they give them out at the aviation expo every spring . I don't think they've had a new revision in a few years . let me know and I'll send one down or stop up and pick it up
    chuck
    kitfox IV 1050
    912ul warpdrive
    flying B , yelm, wa