I'm going to be finishing my training and will have my license, Sport Pilot, in the next month...weather being agreeable. After looking through endless different models and reading myself buggy I'm leaning heavily on picking up a Kitfox and going LSA.

In hopes of of saving a few $ and still get my repairman's certificate I was hoping to find and unfinished 6 or 7 and if not included adding a 912ULS. I figure I can build and continue to add flight hours.

In buying an unfinished kit are there any suggestions on questions I should particularly ask either model related or in general?

Also, I will be building in a two car 21x20 foot garage, is there any chance I can 'shoe horn' the finished 22'8" plan into my garage without major modification. I was thinking of building some sort of wing support to accommodate a partially closed wing to keep the length at 20'.

Finally, outside of looking at numerous photos of planes, works in progress, and plans I have not been in a kit fox. I have spoken to people who have and always get a thumbs up, but if I'm unable to find one local would and Avid or other plane be a good substitute to compare?