Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Extra spending cash/gas money

Default Re: Extra spending cash/gas money

I think if someone were to take say a model 4 speedster,..decked out to the hilt with a flawless paint job/scheme that reflected a touch of nostalgia,..sitting in a grass field with a lets say a Ford Cobra 427,..original colors ,..(but can also be "built" from a kit),.. each posed in a manner that exposes the "good side" for the camera,..would make an awesome calendar with of course some georgous looking bikini wearing good ole merican babe ( {"built" as well ,..although finding the blueprints might be a challenge) trying to win the attention of the viewers ( of course we know the kitfox would win hands down!!! right? lol )
    that would be one way to make money with the kitfox that I don't believe the FAA would have any control over.

PS ,..lets go all american and have her posing on a harley parked in the middle?

the best of all worlds,..viewer discretion on the car girl and harley lol
    Last edited by SkyPirate; 09-16-2011 at 12:07 PM.

Now THAT'S creative. Gold star for you.

lol George ,..I actually talked to John and the guys at "factory5" about them hooking up to do a kitfox/cobra calendar,..don't know if they followed thru,..but it would be an awesome calendar

Chase

here is an idea for you George,.it wouldn't be too expensive to set up but,..a fire exstinguisher bracket that exacuated the fire retardant from the cabin of an aircraft ,..or truck,..or any enclosed small area where a person would be to the outside ,..the bracket would have to have a nozzle recepticle that didnt hinder removal of the extinguisher for quick use ,..that had a hose connected to it that exited the cabin area,.. more then once there has been the accidental kick or bump of a fire extinguisher that tripped the dang thing off when it wasnt needed,..and what a mess to clean up ,..I won't tell you how I know lol

once you figure it out ,..get a provisional and build as many as you can for the life of the provisional,..1 year ,..cheapest form of "patent pending" going ,,about $400.00 because you know someone is going to copy it eventually