Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Northeast fly-in take 2

Default Re: Northeast fly-in take 2

Hope it's going well for you guys up there in the north east,..must be having tons of fun because no one has posted any photos yet

Lots of fun on Sat., always nice to meet and put faces to the names. Can only upload a dozen pics at a time so here are a few teaser pics. I'm sure many more pics to follow from those who were able to stay over and fly today. Thanks Chris and Finn!

Pic Desc.

- Wheels up from D38, passing north end of Cayuga Lake en route to breakfast at B16 Whitford Field.

- Watching the early morning tandem jumps waiting for the ceiling at 4N7 Greene to burn off.

- Group of (2) Jabiru 2200 powered Model 4-1200 'Foxes headed south to Greene along Skaneateles Lake, NY.

- Eight beautiful Kitfox's sitting pretty on the field at Greene, NY after a nice little picnic.

- Some early afternoon flights around the patch, plenty of Kitfox talk and big grins all around.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -Aeropro CZ Aerotrek A240 Tri-Gear SLSA 912uls
    -Airdale Avid+ on CZAW Amphibs 'FatAvid Floater' (building)
    -Kitfox 4-1200 TD 912ul (sold)
    -Kitfox Model III TD 582 (R.I.P.)
    -Avid Flyer Mk-IV TD (sold)

Awesome~! looks like ya'll had plenty to do,.. some fine looking fox's~!

Lots of fun, definitely an annual event in the making, big thanks to CDE for being such an accommodating host. We had a beautiful smooth flight home flying well above the sheep (kinda bumpy down low). Hope everyone else had a good return trip, great to meet Fox flyers face to face.
    More next year.

John/Deb, how many planes do we need to get a rep from the factory to come out?
    Dorsal ~~^~~
    Series 7 - Tri-Gear
    912 ULS Warp Drive

A fun time for sure! Thanks to everyone for flying in and making the first annual Kitfox Fly-in such a success. We had nearly perfect weather for flying, checking out planes, playing with various gadgets (thanks for binging the dynaVibe and carb mate Finn!) and a picnic (thanks to my lovely wife Pam!). I got to fly Finn's airplane and check out his slick autopilot setup (Dynon servos and Dynon EFIS....excellent tracking with little to no additional stick force from the servos) and gave a ride to a local 9 year old who's been taking flying lessons. Based on the grin he was wearing, I think John and Deb have a future customer!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Happy your weather worked out and you guys had a great time. . Nice air to air photos of some very nice northeastern Kitfoxs.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

First I want to thank Finn for the ride in the right seat. Had a great time looking at foxes and talking to pilots. It is a great way to keep the building enthusiasm up and going. Hope this is an annual fly in and hope to fly down next time.
    Tim, building model lll