Appears I might have a reamed hole that is giving a bolt some play. Now first, get your mind out of the gutter.

Atop one of my horz stab struts is the bolt that runs through the rod end bearing and through the stab's tube. The forward facing hole on the stabilizer's rear tube is the focus of the problem. This hole appears to be very slightly over size causing the bolt to be a tad loose and able to "rock". It is manifested in a +/- 1/16" vertical play at the tip of the horizontal stabilizer.
Even though it is a very minute amount of movement and appears to not be enlarging, it would be nice to eliminate.
The question is "how".
Here are a few ideas I have pondered.
1. Enlarge the whole and put in a hard to find oversized "oops" bolt. (the problem is getting a custom reamer and worse, finding a way to ream the rod end bearing.)
2. Wrap the bolt with something very thin to fill the space and eliminate slop. (problem is it would have to be VERY thin.)
3. Ignore it because I am probably rattling it more during preflight than it gets rattled in the air.
4. Leave it and keep a record of movement at the end of the stab to determine over time if any wear is occurring.

I have inspected the bolt periodically as well as the rod end bearing. Nether show any evidence of wear from this.

Any ideas or opinions appreciated in advance!