Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dynavibe today

Default Re: Dynavibe today

I have fiberglass too. I just flew 3.3 hours, and checking my numbers I'm only getting 4800 rpm on take off so I think I need to flatten my prop before I do any more balance work.

if I remember my numbers from way back when I had a fixed it was around 5100.

Zorro,
    How much does Dash Air at KTTD charge for a balance?
    Wade (7S9)

It was 260.00 I figure I saved many hours on my engine, and some grey hairs. Also it was same day day service I called they said come on down, I noticed right away on taxi, and my climbe out was so smooth. I went 3.3 hours today and the whole way I was aware how smooth it ran.

Just bought the Dynavibe and after first test have problem for RPM, at engine throttle stable the reading on the dynavibe had a lot of variations of RPM the angular measurment each time the same but the ups are false and not useful for correction, in the doc they said it's due to false reading with the reflective tape, you succeed with the small one on your picture ? you OP seems to look up no matter ?

Yes the system pictured is what I used and was very stable. When I had the tape on the back of the spinner my RPM readings where all over the map. We will probably be trying some more setups this weekend at the Northeast fly-in, will post any interesting results.
    Dorsal ~~^~~
    Series 7 - Tri-Gear
    912 ULS Warp Drive