all kidding aside, I have both. But, I know a fella right now that took 18 yrs to build his RV6 Tail wheel. He is in a real pickel right now because he's trying to get his endorsement and is having a real hard time. Seems it's a real bugger to find someone to give him instruction. Right now he can't use his plane, need to fly off the 40, and there is no airplanes in the local area period for flying instruction in a tail wheel. So off he goes down to portland area for training with Mike Seagar. 8.5 Hrs later is is not ready yet, he has to go back down for more. Here his airplane sits waiting for him to get ready.

Ya, tail wheel is cool, my model 4 is tail wheel. I love it. My RV is nose. Don't any of you call me a sissy. I'll show you a thing or two that will prove you are the sissy.

But, when it comes to practicality, that tail wheel looses out big time. Lets say you had a ground loop. Oopps, Now the FAA gets involved, you are asked for a flight test, which the faa will do. Your airplane is broken, now the big challenge happens, how do I do my flight test that the faa wants. If you can't produce a tail wheel airplane your now back on student status, yup that's what happens. Those darn tail wheels will give you trouble.

Regular flying, not a problem, landing, that's another thing, it will humble the best, so be aware.

lastly, I love my airplane. can't argue that one.