First off, I have a bunch of questions and I've actually found some in the threads, but plenty more remain. I don't hold any licenses as a pilot and I'm in my early 20's. One of my dreams is to own a small aircraft within the next five years. I have a few questions so I'll just list them.

1) What license(s) do you need to own a light aircraft such as a Kitfox. I read that 10 hours or less and you can rent a Kitfox but I'm assuming you need a Private Pilot license???

2) How difficult is the building process of the Kitfox in general? How much time should I expect to put into building it? Can Kitfox build the plane for you?

3) I see that the base price is $19,999, but approximately what is the end cost after completion.

4) Also, I'm ignorant about this but I'll ask anyway haha. Since its an experimental aircraft, do you have to communicate with the FAA and have a flight plan? I assume not because I've seen videos of people landing in their backyard.

Sorry for the questions and I'm sure you've seen them before but I have plenty more in store!! Thanks for your help!