Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: What it look like?

Default What it look like?

Dose somebody as pictures, of the composit leading edge wings kit look like?

Dose with this leading edge, we don't need the bottom false ribs anymore?

I don't know if you seen that video but this guy is not fright by deadstick ''takeoff''
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHXnQCE0kG0&feature=feedrec_grec_index

Have a good weekend everyone!!!
    Eric
    Last edited by chefwarthog; 03-25-2011 at 09:33 AM.

Default Re: What it look like?

I met Steve Henry (dead stick take-off guy) and spoke with him at length, last summer at Airventure.

He "wears" that Highlander like a you would wear your favorite jeans. It is part of him. He has incredible skills and a very capable aircraft.
    Av8r3400
    Kitfox Model IV
    The Mangy Fox
    912UL 105hp Zipper
    YouTube Videos

Default Re: What it look like?

Well guys, where you from in Idaho you have beautiful backcountry opportunity, montains, valley, plains, are easy to access with light vegetation. Here in Quebec, to have montain I have to fly 2h north, around where I live it is mostly agriculture territory and when it not it is cover by forest, it is hard to land you plane in a corn field with out tear up the ceconite, but we have a lot of lakes so that why I will instal amphibious flaot on my Super Sport with mabye a Viging engine who knows(in need of HP).

I am hard to get scared in the air, I would love to get abord with you guys.

but we almost get lost in this thread, dose somebody have info on the composit leading edge wings kit? is it worth the $1000.00 tag price?