Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Just Got My Kit

Default Just Got My Kit

Yee Ha, I just got the first part of my SS7 taildragger kit at my home and am ready to start. I have been following this forum for quite a few months now and am impressed with the good info found here and the quick responses to questions. I am sure you will be hearing from me as I get going.

I am retired and should be able to put in about 30 hours a week, so I might be able to complete the plane in about a year. I live in the Portland, Oregon area (Happy Valley).

Jim

Default Re: Just Got My Kit

Congrats. Jim on receiving your kit. Enjoy the build.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

Absolutely great!

I'll be looking forward to your post(s) as my kit is T-100 days (ish) from delivery.

Can't wait to following your rapid progress.

Congrats Jim! Very exciting news. Do you have an online builder's log or other way some of us (*cough* me *cough*) can live vicariously through your build?

Good luck!
    -Tony

No Tony, I don't plan to do a builders log online. I am not a very verbal person and the time and effort to type up postings and pictures does not appeal to me. It is enough work keeping up my own log and trying to get the airplane done in about a year's time.

Jim