Just trying to throw examples out here.

But getting back to the issue, yes, protect yourself by all means, have insurance and fly safe. I myself find that taking people up for rides is the most liable part of flying, so I won't do it. I have to much to loose. As far as doing something that can tear your life as you know it away I put out the fact that driving the auto is in my opinion the highest risk there is. I can kill someone on the ground so much easier in my truck than I ever could in the airplane, that is with me as sole occupant in the aircraft. I love the fact that my airplanes are white, I never get people over at my airplanes and therefore no one wants rides. I'm left alone. I'm a happy camper. Sometimes I get a little down because there is a crowd at the airplane next to me or people just walk past my aircraft, but in the end, I don't have people asking me to do what I don't feel comfortable with. In short I'm a camper. I love to fly and I do that by myself. For one, I would feel real bad if I had someone flying behind me and end up running into a cliff or something because they can't handle the type of flying I do. So again, I fly for myself and feel this is the best thing to do.