Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Kitfox 5 Build Manual Missing Page

Default Kitfox 5 Build Manual Missing Page

Good morning!

I am building an old Skystar Kitfox 5 Vixen. My circa-1994 build manual is missing Fuselage section pages 99-100. Would any of you happen to have these two pages and be able to provide me scanned (or even photographed) images?

Note that I've already purchased the available manual that Kitfox has to supplement the paper copy that I have, but even their valiant effort many years ago to recover this old manual is missing these same pages. I fully appreciate and embrace the importance of supporting Kitfox Aircraft LLC and the intellectual property aspects of the build manual, and think I have exercised due diligence in this case.

Many thanks,
    Chris

Default Re: Kitfox 5 Build Manual Missing Page

Strange... The scanned copy that I purchased from Kitfox does have those pages. Here you go!

Fuselage 99-100.pdf
    Eric Page
    Building: Kitfox 5 Safari | Rotax 912iS | Dynon HDX
    Member: EAA Lifetime, AOPA, ALPA
    ATP: AMEL | Comm: ASEL, Glider | ATCS: CTO
    Map of Landings

Default Re: Kitfox 5 Build Manual Missing Page

Thank you so much, Eric! That is indeed odd: my purchased manual doesn't have those two pages at all. It is a mixture of the pre-1994 manual and the revisions that Skystar began sending out in (I think) 1994.