Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Facebook Marketplace Scott/ABI Tailwheel Refurb

Default Re: Facebook Marketplace Scott/ABI Tailwheel Refurb

All done. The new upper dust cap was definitely different from the original on my Scott 3200 as it was in fact smooth on the inside with no step. It all went back together perfectly now and is ready for mounting once I get to that point of my build. The paint seems to have hardened up well and it looks pretty good to me. I'm happy with the finished product and the money I saved from buying used on the tailwheel we'll see how it works when it comes time.

IMG_3085.jpgimage5.jpegimage1.jpegimage0.jpeg

I know you'll be happy with the Scott 3200 tailwheel. It has stood the test of time and abuse on many aircraft.

Yours turned out very nice. Fair winds!
    "Somebody said that carrier pilots were the best in the world, and they must be or there wouldn't be any of them left alive." Ernie Pyle

Brett Butler
    Flying: N46KF, 1998 Model 5 Outback, 912ul 110hp, G3x with 2 axis a/p, Beringer wheels & brakes, SS7 firewall forward, NR prop, Custom paint

Ive got 585 hours on that set up without any problems. Still on the original tire but new tube 15 hours ago. I figure I'll get another 500 hrs on this tire. Paved runways mostly.
    Eddie Forward
    Flying
    SS7, 912iS, Garmin G3X