Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: uncertified fabric sale

Default uncertified fabric sale

Hi all, I saw this on barnstormers last week and after talking to the seller, I ended up getting a 28 YD long piece. It came today, and I'm happy with it. I did try to shrink one corner of it, and it acted just like regular aircraft fabric would. It's the same stuff as aircraft spruce used to sell according to the seller. I covered several airplanes with that stuff over the years with no problems. Sort of a no brainer for me, $4.25 a yd, verses about $17.00 for the stuff with a stamp on it. Anyway, I thought it was a good deal. He did take it off of a roll and ship it folded, but not in such a way that it got wrinkled. I put it onto a roll tonight and it's not at all wrinkled, shipping probably would have been twice as much in a 6' long tube verses about a 12x12x16" box. JImChuk

EXPERIMENTAL ? FOR SALE BY OWNER ? 2.7 oz. 72 in. wide polyester uncertified fabric. $4.25 per yd.? Contact Norm Douthit - NORM AERO , Owner - located San Bernardino, CA 92407 United States ? Telephone: 1-888-811-2232 ? Posted March 27, 2024 ? Show all Ads posted by this Advertiser ? Recommend This Ad to a Friend ? Email Advertiser ? Save to Watchlist ? Report This Ad

Default Re: uncertified fabric sale

Not sure why all the question marks show up in the barnstormers add. They are not there to start with. JImChuk