Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Avid B Heavy Hauler $6000

Default Avid B Heavy Hauler $6000

AVID FLYER PARTS Serial #392 B Model almost identical to a KF2. Heavy Hauler STOL Wings. 1050 Gross. 14 gallon tanks in both wings.

NO AW or N-NUMBER! Parts only! This is a PROJECT that would need a complete tear down and rebuild. It is NOT a put back together and go fly airplane!

Airframe appears to be straight and is mostly complete. Includes the turtle deck, doors, and tail covers. Flaperons are there but were not painted and have some surface corrosion and one of them has about an 18” chunk cut out of the end of it. MISSING wing struts, gear, and any avionics. Includes a CORE 582 Grey Head with carbs and CDI but no gearbox or exhaust. Factory wheel pants, oil tank, and some FWF parts included. Firewall for a 582, starter box, and a MK4 cowl that was set up for a 912 included. Header tank, radiators, axles, brake discs, wheel bearings, and calipers. Brakes are old Rosenthan (before Matco was Matco I believe). I will include a complete builders manual.

I don’t have time to play a million questions. If you are interested message me and I will tell you everything I know about it. I’m relocating and in the process of selling my house. No time for tirekickers!

Airplane has always been in a hangar and is located in Rio Vista, CA (O88) about 30 miles from Sacramento.
    Asking $6K but I’m a motivated seller and need this gone so I can clean out my hangar. No interest in breaking it up at this time. No time to mess with shipping. Bring a trailer and load it all up. I’d love to see it brought back to life!

If you are serious, PM me for a phone number. It's not mines I can't answer questions. Av8r3400 - Larry
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Av8r3400
    Kitfox Model IV
    The Mangy Fox
    912UL 105hp Zipper
    YouTube Videos

Default Re: Avid B Heavy Hauler $6000

That would be a good deal for someone. Even better if they could get the registration cleared up. Missing parts could either be found or built. To far for me, and way to much on my plate just now anyway.... JImChuk

PS Maybe post it on the AvidFoxFlyers forum as well..