Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: KF interested party in AZ, New here, but not to aviation

Default KF interested party in AZ, New here, but not to aviation

Greetings,
    I found this forum in search of information on the Kitfox and want to learn more about it. I've been lurking here for years and am finally trying to do something about satisfying my curiosity. Back in the day, I built a powered B-10 Mitchell Wing and flew it a bit before the Mac 101 go kart engine gave up at about 500' AGL so I went back to Hang Gliding which was much safer! I had a rewarding career flying helicopters for 25 years ending up in a twin SPIFR EMS ship that was a blast to fly.

I retired from flying about 8 years ago and have the flying bug tugging at me again, so looking at kit built aircraft and the Kitfox has caught my eye. I'm looking for one in the Prescott or Phoenix, AZ area to look at with special interest in seeing a 912 Rotax installation. If someone would be willing to let me see theirs, I'd be greatly appreciative.

Looking forward to learning more about this great 2 seat plane.
    JCW
    Retired EMS Helo pilot, interested in Kitfox

Default Re: KF interested party in AZ, New here, but not to aviation

Sounds like you've had some fun in aviation so far. On the forum, you might put you message on the General Discussion section rather than the Forum Info. You'll get more action there.

Geek
    Gary (Geek) Phenning
    Leavenworth (Not the Prison), WA
    Kitfox STi N68SG

Thanks, good idea. Maybe a Mod will see this and move it for me as I don't want to clutter up this site with duplicate posts.

I am building a KitFox 7 Super Sport with a Rotax 912 ULS and a Zipper Kit and Cam to increase the HP to 120.
    It is at Deer Valley Airport north hangers. I would happy to show you my plane and talk to you about it

Thank you. PM inbound.