Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: 912is FWF install time

Default 912is FWF install time

Hello everyone,

I have a 2007 Skystar 7 with a Jabiru 3300. A while back I bought a 912is FWF kit but haven't installed it. I'm curious if anyone tracked the hours they spent on the FWF portion of their 912is build. I'm trying to plan for how long it will take me to install the 912is. I have a G3X system I installed in the aircraft already so I'm thinking that part will be fairly simple.

Thank you for any input you can offer.

Default Re: 912is FWF install time

Quote Originally Posted by BillCuster View Post
    Hello everyone,

I have a 2007 Skystar 7 with a Jabiru 3300. A while back I bought a 912is FWF kit but haven't installed it. I'm curious if anyone tracked the hours they spent on the FWF portion of their 912is build. I'm trying to plan for how long it will take me to install the 912is. I have a G3X system I installed in the aircraft already so I'm thinking that part will be fairly simple.

Thank you for any input you can offer.
    I would be guessing from memory. I built all my hoses and wiring and the cowl took a lot of work and paint. About 50 to 60 hours.
    Harlan and Susan Payne
    Flying FarmFox STI Kitfox N61HP
    Rotax 915is, Airmaster prop.
    https://www.youtube.com/@KitfoxPilot/videos