Need help. Been lurking on this forum for 20+ yrs (I've always thought Kitfox is a cool plane) and as our flying missions have changed so have our airplanes. Retired now; sold 81' T210 and bought a 56 182 STOL for a backcountry/cross country combo plane. Previous tandem TWs ended up being an Aeronca Champ which gave way to our current 07 Husky for more serious backcountry fun. Handles (with practice) wife (130 lbs) and I (240 ) plus survival, tools, etc (100 lbs); so with full fuel we're always near gross weight.

Now: thinking two airplanes is too much effort for the amount flown so thinking of a Super Sport for wife (also pilot) and I so we could fold wings and bring hangar (enclosed trailer) with us on RV trips.

All this BS aside; I would really like to get a short ride and talk to owner of a Super Sport to see if I fit and it fits our missions. We could fly to wherever you're located and I would pay hourly rate, buy fuel or whatever it takes. We live 27 N of Denver so looking N NM, E UT, W KS or WY.

Starting Sept 3, we're also doing a 6-8 week RV/Husky trip (I drive, wife flies Husky to rural airport with RV park nearby) Omaha, Quincy, IL and then south to FlyOZ-N AR and then Lake Texoma on way to CO; so, if anyone along this route could help we would really appreciate it.

Really appreciate any help we can get to see if this might be our last airplane.

Thank you
Jack Horn three zero three-356- seven 7 six 7= I've been chewed out on other forums for leaving email and/or numerical phone number. Sorry
KEIK