Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Avionics Installation for Experimental Aircraft Course - August 28-30, 2023

Lightbulb Avionics Installation for Experimental Aircraft Course - August 28-30, 2023

Greetings Team Kitfox!

Once again the Aircraft Electronics Association will be hosting an Avionics Installation for Experimental Aircraft Course on August 28-30, 2023. The class will take place at the AEA headquarters in Lee's Summit, MO (Kansas City suburb). For complete details and registration information, please visit http://aea.net/training/courses/exp/ .

This has been a very popular training opportunity that includes hands-on wiring and avionics installation fundamentals, heavily focused on the Garmin G3X Touch system. It is a 3-day course at a registration cost of $549. There are a limited number of spots available and space fills quick!

Let us know if you have any questions!

Best Regards,

Brad

Default Re: Avionics Installation for Experimental Aircraft Course - August 28-30, 2023

re: AED G3X wiring course.

Well worth every penny. I knew nothing (none, zilch, nada) about wiring, electricity circuits. I took this course three years ago and in just recent months finally got around to my panel wiring (everything takes 4 times longer than planned/expected). Using the well documented manual given to all participants and handful of queries to the instructor during my build, I lit up my G3X just last week and all the boxes (LRU's), radio, GNX375, autopilot all were online and talking with each other. Only had to fix a couple of minor issues.

If you want to learn/know your panel installation, this is the course!! Once you understand the concept, it is NOT that hard. If I can do it, anyone can.
    Robert Henderson
    El Paso, Tx
    SS7 Tri gear N87KF
    EP914Ti, Airmaster, Garmin G3x, GNX375