Looking for any Super Sport owners within couple hundred miles of Denver, CO. Been flying since 1981 and now at 71 may be interested in selling our Husky and C182. Don't really need two airplanes anymore (actually never did but who's counting) and I think the Super Sport might be a good crossover. Wife flies and when we take Husky I have to fly front due to CG issues- not going on a diet either. Anyway, I would really appreciate if I could talk to a Super Sport owner and pay for a ride for wife and I (separately of course) so we can get a first hand experience before continuing down this path. Currently, wife flies either plane to rural towns with airport; I drive camper and we park camper at RV park and then I fly PIC and we tour backcountry strips. Last four years spent 2-3 months/year in Moab, Idaho backcountry, MT and Arkansas; plus, all over midwest. Fun stuff but I think a side X side TW might work better PLUS; we could swap camper for motorhome and pull trailer with a folding wings Super Sport. I've talked to a couple of Kitfox owners that have done this and got us very interested.

Don't know if I can leave cell # or email address on this forum or if a private message is needed.

Thanks for any info.

Jack Horn
Erie, Co KEIK Air Park; 27 NNW of Denver.