Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: EarthX Lithium Battery EAA Air Venture 2023 Specials!

Default EarthX Lithium Battery EAA Air Venture 2023 Specials!

Hi all!

EarthX would like to thank all of those who are already using our lithium batteries and being such awesome supporters on this forum! As a special thank you, we are letting you know here in advance that EarthX will have a special promotion for the 2023 EAA Air Venture show if you are interested to upgrading your battery or in need of any of our accessories. The promo will go "live" July 24th and will last until August 7th. Please email us at sales@earthxbatteries.com to get the details.

A huge shout out to Kitfox for being one of the first aircraft manufacturers who made EarthX part of their factory built aircraft planes and they have been offering the EarthX batteries to you since 2015! John and Deb McBean are innovators and are constantly seeking ways to bring their customers the best and most advanced options with their planes.

EarthX is committed to advancement in the aviation industry and is the only lithium battery that has achieved TSO FAA approval for the General Aviation market for 12V and 24V aircraft. We are also the most used and trusted lithium battery in the experimental aircraft market by not only the OEM's (Kitfox, Van's, Cub Crafters, RANS, Zenith, Sonex, Pipistrel, Flight Design, Glasair, Evolution Trikes etc.) but also with the kit builders. Thank you! We do appreciate you!

Side note: As fabulous as the many posts about EarthX are on this forum, I couldn't help but notice there is still quite a bit on misinformation or misunderstandings on the subject matter of lithium batteries, either specifically or in general so I encourage you to go to www.earthxbatteries.com as we have the answers to many of the questions discussed here on the forum, or come by our booth at Oshkosh, Hangar C and ask us in person. You can always email us your questions as well as we welcome the opportunity to assist you.

Sincerely,

Kathy Nicoson

Default Re: EarthX Lithium Battery EAA Air Venture 2023 Specials!

Well poo. I just ordered my battery yesterday and it shipped already. Just my luck!
    Kitfox 5 (under construction)
    Commercial SE/ME, CFII

Quote Originally Posted by alexM View Post
    Well poo. I just ordered my battery yesterday and it shipped already. Just my luck!
    Hey Alex,

You did order just yesterday (thank you!) so I have refunded you the difference of the Oshkosh special. There is nothing worse than ordering something and then it goes on special, we got you!

Fly Lightly,
    Kathy Nicoson

What a great company! I feel like I should install a second battery now.
    Kitfox 5 (under construction)
    Commercial SE/ME, CFII

Alex, I think your strong language - "poo" got their attention. That is great customer service by Earth X . Bruce N199CL