Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EAA Airventure 2023

Default Re: EAA Airventure 2023

The webcams covering the grounds are now up and running. https://www.eaa.org/airventure/live

Rick

Got to drive by Kitfox display and have to say Brandon and Heather's plane is a beauty. Low to mid 90's starting Wednesday.

Rick

After what seemed like forever, Airventure 2023 came and was gone in the blink of an eye. Several warm, ok "plane" hot and humid days and the gulley washers made for a somewhat challenging week especially for those of us in advanced age, but it was still Oshkosh!! Spent quality time with Desertfox 4 (Steve) and in short order we solved all the world's problems! If you've never been, please put it on your bucket list. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. Good Lord willing, come next May I'll make the trek back up to help get ready for 2024!

Rick

Approximate attendance: 677000 (new record) 10000+ Aircraft 148 t/o's & ldgs per hour when airport open

Pretty impressive I'd say. With next year being the 100th anniversary of the Royal Canadian Air Force, I'd imagine a return of the Snowbirds is a real possibility.

Rick

Another record year. Amazing. Great seeing you Rick.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear