Got an STi kit starting production soon and I'm thinking through all the options.

When it comes to avionics, I've always liked the interface of the Dynon Skyview a lot. But I have no objections to the Garmin interface and find it decently intuitive.
I remember SkyView being the standard for experimental avionics prior to the advent of the Garmin G3. In your opinions, is the SkyView still the way to go or is the G3x better? I'd be interested in hearing your reasons why you prefer one vs. the other.
I'd like to install something popular among the used market, in the likely case I'll be selling the aircraft not long after completion.

My main question to the builders out there is this: Does anyone know if there exists a "plug and play" solution (I guess they call it a "quick panel") for the SkyView in the Kitfox?
As a new builder, I'd like to avoid having to "scratch build" the electrical and avionics system. The strong impression I get from kitfox is that they can't provide any sort of prefab harness kits (for the avionics or engine) unless I go with Garmin. So I'm trying to examine what the options are (if any) for getting such a kit for the SkyView from another source.

I've found a few threads here pertaining to the subject but they're all quite old and probably no longer relevant with how fast all this stuff changes. So I thought I'd ask and see if anyone has up-to-date knowledge on the subject.

Thanks,
Caleb