Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 915is fuel pressure plug pin out

Default Re: 915is fuel pressure plug pin out

Quote Originally Posted by Kitfox Pilot View Post
    I've wasted so much time on this one sensor ............ Why would it not come with that info in the package. Maybe someone took it out when they needed those other pins. haha
    That may be exactly what happened Harlan. I believe the "und maps" on that bag means there should have been a wiring diagram included in the bag. The bag wasn't marked "Ich habe ein Geheimnis" (I've got a secret) was it? You gotta know my being at that place in my build of trying to decide what motor to install and seeing the issues that people are having with a motor that costs almost $50K certainly makes me look at other options where the reported customer support is great versus what appears to be support that's non-existent AND it costs less. Well.....only a little bit less.

Gary
    Gary (Geek) Phenning
    Leavenworth (Not the Prison), WA
    Kitfox STi N68SG

Hi Gary, I got the new end from LEAF today and it took 10 mins to wire everything when you get the right ends. Same ziplock package and no instructions in it either. Glad Brett gave me all
    that info a couple days ago.

I wouldn't encourage anyone on an engine choice. Which ever one someone chooses is fine with me.
    Harlan and Susan Payne
    Flying FarmFox STI Kitfox N61HP
    Rotax 915is, Airmaster prop.
    https://www.youtube.com/@KitfoxPilot/videos

Quote Originally Posted by Kitfox Pilot View Post
    Hi Gary, I got the new end from LEAF today and it took 10 mins to wire everything when you get the right ends. Same ziplock package and no instructions in it either. Glad Brett gave me all
    that info a couple days ago.

I wouldn't encourage anyone on an engine choice. Which ever one someone chooses is fine with me.
    Glad you got it figured out Harlan and I wish more people were open to other people’s engine choices as you stated. We are building these things to satisfy “ourselves”..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ben Bell
    Building 7 super sport
    O200 powered