Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: New User Check In

Default New User Check In

Not the first post I've made on the forum, and hopefully not the last! I hail from CKK7, I've had my license since spring of 2014 and I've been dreaming about what plane to get for a while now combined with what yard to get to accommodate a plane and how all that fits together, a few more details in the post linked below. Honestly my experience is limited, I like testing new planes and having new experiences but I don't know many pilots personally. I'm not from a family of pilots, other than a couple of cousins and an uncle (whose medical won't have been valid for years now. I'd love to be able to try out some planes before deciding what to get but I don't know anyone around here with any of the options I'm considering and I don't either have good enough connections locally to glean experience regarding legalities regarding experimentals and such the like.

I did all my training in a 172 in CJA3, have flown a couple pipers and a diamond, have flown planes based out of 5 airports in 2 provinces, I hold my American conversion Private Pilot License because why not if they'll give it to me for free? That's a little about me, curious to see how close to Manitoba I can find people on this forum!

https://teamkitfox.com/Forums/thread...ll=1#post97524

Default Re: New User Check In

I'm in Winkler, CKZ7. About an 1.5 hour drive from you. We've got two model 4 kitfox here. Welcome to come check them out anytime.

Default Re: New User Check In

Well I'm going to have to figure out my schedule and get down there then it seems!