Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Maule or Matco tailwheel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Maule or Matco tailwheel

I have a Matco single arm 6" tailwheel id sell for $100 plus u pay shipping,( like the one in Jrthomas pic's)
    i bought it from Jim, came off his Christavia kit he bought, never been flow, only taxied around on and i took it off and installed a baby bush wheel for snow floatability and i need a liitle more weight on the tail.

[QUOTE=buckchop;90709]I have a Matco single arm 6" tailwheel id sell for $100 plus u pay shipping,( like the one in Jrthomas pic's)
    Mine is the 8" model but the 6" should work just fine. And you'll never have a better opportunity at that price. It looks like everyone is either indifferent about the Maule or hates it. If they have an "ugly contest" the Maule wins. If I had it to do over I'd probably buy the 8" wide tire version.

Quote Originally Posted by buckchop View Post
    I have a Matco single arm 6" tailwheel id sell for $100 plus u pay shipping,( like the one in Jrthomas pic's)
    i bought it from Jim, came off his Christavia kit he bought, never been flow, only taxied around on and i took it off and installed a baby bush wheel for snow floatability and i need a liitle more weight on the tail.
    Do you still have the Matco for sale? Looking to replace my Maule Tailwheel.