Kitfox Aircraft Stick and Rudder Stein Air Grove Aircraft TCW Technologies Dynon Avionics AeroLED MGL Avionics Leading Edge Airfoils Desser EarthX Batteries Garmin G3X Touch

Thread: Tangerine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Tangerine

Thanks Desert Dave.😀

I had a nice write up to go with the pictures. Lost it in the process some how. Wanted to get a few photos posted anyway. I have some incredibly talented people to thank for helping from start to finish on Tangerine. I will do a rewrite and try to do justice to their contributions. Love the Kitfox community.❤️
    Her full name is Tangerine Dream.

DesertFox4
    Admin.
    7 Super Sport
    912 ULS Tri-gear

That is one of my concerns, I am no artist so I will need to find a local painter and paint booth.

I noticed your panel figured it was custom, wondering where I can pick up a carbon fiber panel. Kitfox doesn't show them in their accessory store. Also thinking about the carbon cowl. I am trying to weigh the different costs of the avionics. We are on fixed incomer, I.E. retired, so need to watch some of the expense. I was thinking steam gauges , but they can be just as expensive. Thinking of starting to pick some up now so I can spread the cost out.
    Last edited by Hawkertech; 12-27-2019 at 02:28 PM.

I am thinking about Berringer brakes and wheels, what size Nose wheel does the kitfox take.